Monday, January 31, 2011

Bayar Study Fees...

Last day I went to OUM office at Seksyen 19 to pay may study fees... Hurmm... melayang lagi duit aku awal2 tahun ni kan... Huhu... It`s ok then as  it is so crucial for myself and future... Though to make my salary up... N lastly found the date of the mid term is happen on same date with my brother in law wedding... Aiyakkk...
Takkan nak dok sorg2 kat sini n my hubby da balik kg for wedding preparation...  MAtila kena bunuh ngan mak mentua nanti... huhhu...

So, the conclusion is I have to postpone my Mid Term exam.. Takpela, berkorban untuk keluarga tercinta...

And the most unwanted to know is I have 3 assignment to settle up for this semester... Aiyakk... Takpe2 I`ll try my best... 

Wish me luck... N hopefully my courage to finished my study is continuing until end of semester.. Year remaining is on  Jan 2015... Harap2 aku kuat untuk hadapi semua... amin...

2 comments:

Jangan lupa komen taw... wink wink
From Mulan Maseirra

Shopping Shopping