Saturday, July 31, 2010

Facial Time....

This noon, me n Pn Norlaila went to our colleague house, Pn Yati to have a facial treatment.... N to treat a resdung....

Now as u seen is Resdung Bekam... Resdung Bekam is not same wif Resdung Asap... We need to put it on face bout a second and we can see the 'yellow like an ash' will turn on.... For Resdung Asap, we just ' lalukan' the resdung stick on face until the end... The 'yellow' thing will turn on at problem parts... Like me, the 'yellow' one is more on cheek n nose... Also at my ear...

Doing masker and let it dry for 20 minutes really challenging for us.... We cannot stay longer as our eyes was so heavy to open up... Pn Norlaila session is over... Now my turn....



Tadaaa... This is the 1st time I do facial for my face... Hurmmm... Not bad... No pain... hahha... A little of pain... If ur skin dun hv any problem then u dun hv to scare of... Like me... A bit bcz my facial'er need to peel off the pimples/ or dead cell on my cheek... That`s I felt a pain... Others, excellent...


The Resdung treatment, I`ve do it twice... Resdung Bekam n Resdung Asap... All the ulat2 will appears on ur skin... Geli bila tengok...

Resdung Bekam...
Me wif KAk Yati, the person who doing a facial treatment to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan lupa komen taw... wink wink
From Mulan Maseirra

Shopping Shopping