Friday, July 16, 2010

When U Touch My Heart

Salam....

Chaosssss........... Debabommmm..
What am I gonna collaborate `bout my heart... All king of emotions coming up as happiness, sadness, excited, worried, jealousy, hope, frustration, upset and etc spinng in my mind ...

There is something wrong with a person if they`re not crying within one year period... it`s impossible... And there`s something wrong wif me if i`m not crying when have a bad incident happened in my life...

'Bila orang yang kita sayang sayangkan kita, maka kita patutlah sayangi mereka juga.... Sepertimana banyaknya mereka sayangi kita....'

I think my collaboration not going too far as I know the limit to be a wife.... kunun ajer lebey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan lupa komen taw... wink wink
From Mulan Maseirra

Shopping Shopping