Sunday, September 5, 2010

Feelin` Tired

I`m jz arrived here at five in the morning.... Fuhh.. feelin tired lorr.... We`re move from Alor Star last nite at eleven... Then, got an accident at PLUS Bukit Gantang after 2 hours drive... We`re stuck there bout 40minutes I thought.....  Pity to my husband... He drove alone all the way journey... He never give me to drive because he say I`m not good in driving.... How dare u sayang say to me like that???? Cz I have one summon by PDRM, double line crossing... Dah nak jadi kan... Bukan jangka sebab jalan kampung ajer...Start from the date on, he`ll never give me a chance to drive even I have 9 years experience D License... Wuhoooo... What can I say????

My tiring face today... hehe... Macam ler teruk sangat kann... Haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan lupa komen taw... wink wink
From Mulan Maseirra

Shopping Shopping