JOM REBUT PELUANG INI

Click To Know Better

SILA BUKA APPLICATION GOOGLE CHROME UNTUK SETTING YANG SEMPURNA. TQ

Quite Interesting

Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

iPhone 4

Disebabkan banyak sangat post iPhone 4, jadi bolehla aku katakan yang imanku sedikit goyang dengan iklan dan tawaran yang diberikan... Not bad I think... Most the iPhone 3gs user said they`re not satisfied for this new promotions given... The iPhone was launched last nite and I`ve notice that many Maxis user is queued at the Mid Valley MegaMall to hear what is the special about the new phone... Here is the info...
For details u can go to this page...


Size and weight

Height: 4.5 inches (115.2 mm)
Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
Depth: 0.37 inch (9.3 mm)
Weight: 4.8 ounces (137 grams)





 Viewable document types
.jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx
(Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf
(Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel)

* waiting for my bankers to buy for me!!!
As my current phone is already mengong not function as well...

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    good to be here, and visit through your good job of your nice site.

    more over I have linked your site, could you link me back?

    this is my site:
    http://www.khmergay.net/

    I do hope you would not mind to exchange link with me

    best regards,
    Khmergay.net

    ReplyDelete

Jangan lupa komen taw... wink wink
From Mulan Maseirra

Shopping Shopping

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...