JOM REBUT PELUANG INI

Click To Know Better

SILA BUKA APPLICATION GOOGLE CHROME UNTUK SETTING YANG SEMPURNA. TQ

Quite Interesting

Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yankies Hut

This is basi post I thought... but the pict taken last two weeks keep remind for Yankies Hut Siakap 3 Rasa...
So marvellous... The taste is so tasty n very very delicious compare to other restaurant.... Yankies should gimme a bit of commission as I advertise ur rest here... Haha...

This compliment is juz from my truly heart... from bottom of my heart...not tipu2 taw... U can try the meal... @ Bangi... Very fofular restaurant... This moment I still thinking their Siakap 3 Rasa, Sotong Goreng Tepung... The big octopus I tell u... Wow..


Siakap 3 Rasa oh Siakap
See... I tak Tipu... Licin....Bapak giler sedap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan lupa komen taw... wink wink
From Mulan Maseirra

Shopping Shopping

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...