JOM REBUT PELUANG INI

Click To Know Better

SILA BUKA APPLICATION GOOGLE CHROME UNTUK SETTING YANG SEMPURNA. TQ

Quite Interesting

Followers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saper la yang dapat GA for 500 follower nie???

Saper tak nampak sila click utk besarkan pict key...

Entry sebelum masuk tido... Actually I`m juz back from Teluk Intan, for attending my Brother In Law Reception.... Alhamdulillah, everything is going smoothly at belah perempuan side... Nantilah I story kat entry lain untuk wedding tu key...

U oll nampak tak pict kat atas tuh???? I nak wat GiveAway for my very lucky 500 follower... Who deserve it???
Maybe it`s u???

It`s so easy and simple like ABC... For those have a blog juz click Follow Button to be my 500 follower...

For those dun have, juz go to www.blogger.com and register ur new blog there... I think all of u have a blog rite??? Mustahil takde blog kan... ;-)

Hadiah ape??? Ingat nak bagi souvenir sikitla... Tak berapa mahal maybe but it worth for u to have it...
I`ll let u know once the gift is ready... 
Who deserve it??? Jeng jeng jeng.... ;)))))

* please put ur url blog at the comment area below... I`ll follow u and it`s easy for me to choose what kind of gift should I give... (if I think u should have it)...tq

3 comments:

  1. Kalau dah jadik follower, automatik x layak la.. Sdey2 T_T...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha .
    purple terbace =D

    http://purplelalink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. neway thanks for both of u yang jadi follower I yerk... muahhhh 1000000000000x

    ReplyDelete

Jangan lupa komen taw... wink wink
From Mulan Maseirra

Shopping Shopping

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...