Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Banner For My New VLOG

Assalamualaikum allzzz...


Yeahhh, after an hour finished the artwork of the my new banner it`s ready to show off to all of u guys... Show off ke? No laa... Now I can rilex and chill... Seem so tired after doing this kind of job... That`s why some of the banner/logo making out there take a high charge... For me as an Intermediate person in this artwork of course will feel like this.... 
Maybe an expertise out there is like "makan kacang menglembu sambil baling n masuk dalam mulut ajer"....

My new page is I punya Tube.... Dalam page nie semua video ajer... No cerita ceriti... The reason I make this new blog is just I`m adore to the video in youtube... I`m addicted to glued my eye to video and watch it until back is feelin pain.... oucchhh... now I can feel the pain after two(2) hours sitting on this chair and surfing/making banner by myself definitely... Alhamdulillah berkat cikgu youtube jugak yang ajar I buat semua nieh... Bukan mudah babe... Nanti I nak buat lagi untuk header blog lain...


Back to the point---->>>> If u all like my new page then u all can follow my blog okeh... I will make an alter to this page like changing the font and background colour soon...


Saper nak follow boleh click sini key... Terima kasih support my new vlog page.. 


Background nieh actually gambar wedding anniversary kitorang yang kedua.... Still both uf us... Lom ade yang ketiga... hukhuk... maybe tahun depan leh rasa bertiga kot... Doa-doakan lah kawan kawan saya sekalian yer... Aminn...

Jangan lupe follow ek, my new vlog nieh... Tanpa u all siapalah saya kan... tetibe mode sedih ape hal... hehe... thanks all...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan lupa komen taw... wink wink
From Mulan Maseirra

Shopping Shopping