Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kim Kardashian Divorce

Assalamualaikum...

Today, Mulan blog in Bahasa Inggeris...

I juz remembered they doing their Fairytale Wedding recently... But after a couple months I heard the divorcing of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humprise... (is it a correct spelling for him?, just ignore it)... I am the one of million fans that really mad with their separations..

I still remember this scene where Kim was so pretty and happy with her marriage

 no more wedding ring on his finger

After 72 days together, Kim made her decision to break up with Kris.. I am really don`t understand what were happened actually... So many irony — and hypocrisy I heard from tabloid about their marriage.... I am so confused why it can happened... Don`t ya??

Is this all she has to do? If she loves him then why not try and work it out. She should have made sure this is what she wanted to do and not be concerned with her fans and whomever. If she did it out of love then work on it. But apparently it was not since it was so easy to file for a divorce.

I am the one who fall in love with the Kardashian`s family... I get involved with their family since the first time watching Keeping It Up With The Kardashian... I really adore to her family... I am the one always infront of TV everyday to watch their series... But,now there`s a few feeling coming up when she filed her divorce...

I am so upset and feel duped!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan lupa komen taw... wink wink
From Mulan Maseirra

Shopping Shopping